Indira Awaas Yojana
Indira Awaas Yojana scheme is being implemented in all the districts of the state through Rural Development Department, Haryana on 75:25 cost sharing basis between centre and state respectively since January, 1996. The main objective of the scheme is to provide a financial aid to the members of scheduled castes/scheduled tribes, freed bonded labourers and also to other non scheduled castes/scheduled tribes rural poor below the poverty line for the construction of their dwelling units by providing them a lump sum amount as financial assistance.
Block wise list of BPL families in district Sonipat of Haryana for whom this scheme is beneficial.
- IAY list of Ganaur Block: Download(1.50 MB)
- IAY list of Gohana Block: Download(1.40 MB)
- IAY list of Kharkhoda Block: Download Here(1.60 MB)
- IAY list of Kathura Block: Download(1.50 MB)
- IAY list of Mundlana Block: Download(1.30 MB)
- IAY list of Murthal Block: Download(1.70 MB)
- IAY list of Rai Block: Download(1.60 MB)
- IAY list of Sonipat Block: Download(1.40 MB)
BPL families who are either houseless or having inadequate housing facilities for constructing a safe and durable shelter.
Empowerment and financial aid provided to BPL families